Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Roasted Brussels sprouts are one of my favorite things to eat. The recipe doesn’t even need much – just a little olive oil, salt, and pepper and a proper roasting to get the caramelization. They are like baby cabbages and from the same family as cabbage. They are tasty AND cute! I feel healthy and satisfied whenever I pop them in my mouth, especially when they are roasted.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: International
- 1lb Brussels Sprouts, rinsed and cut in half
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F. (Roast if you have that option).
- Cut off the root ends of the Sprouts, cut in half, and place in a large bowl. Toss with remaining ingredients and place cut side down on an aluminum lined baking sheet.
- Cook for 8-12 minutes or until browning (this can happen either on the cut side or the top side depending on how your oven works). Happy Eating! Beckie
TIP: Wanna take it up a notch in sweetness? Add a couple Tablespoons of maple syrup before roasting. Wanna take it up another notch? Add some smoked paprika or cumin.
Things In My Kitchen:
- 13 x 18 “Jellyroll” Baking Sheets – perfect for roasting any veggie.
For more kitchen items I love/use: please visit my shop page.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog & love of cooking.
Keywords: Brussels Sprouts, Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Dairy Free, Paleo, Whole 30