Swordfish & Peach Pecan Salsa
This peach & pecan chutney recipe is sweet, savory, and juicy, especially with a ripe summer peach. It pairs perfectly with any white fish and/or chicken or tempeh/tofu. You may find yourself eating any leftovers with some chips 🙂
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Category: Dinner / Main Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: International
Ingredient List Fish:
- 4 swordfish fillets (~ 1 1/2 lb)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- sea salt
- black pepper
Ingredient List Chutney:
- 2 medium peaches, skin on, pitted, diced
- 3 Tbsp raisins
- 2/3 cup pecans, toasted, chopped
- 1 Tbsp e.v. olive oil
- 1 small lime, zested
- 1/2 small lime, juiced
- pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350. Toast pecans on a lined baking sheet for ~ 6-7 minutes. The color of the pecans won’t change so you will be able to tell they are done by smell and taste (careful they’re hot). Set aside, cool, and chop.
- Zest the lime first before juicing. Mix all salsa ingredients together in a bowl. Add sea salt to taste.
- Increase oven to 375F.
- Lightly olive oil and add a sprinkle salt and pepper on the fish. Lay fish in a lightly oiled baking pan or sheet. Cover and cook for ~ 13-15 minutes (more if fish is thick) or until fish is flaky.
- Serve cool Peach & Pecan Chutney over warm fish. Throw it on a bed of greens for a light meal. Happy Eating! Beckie
Things In My Kitchen:
- Microplane Zester/ Grater – for zestin’ that lime.
- Fish Spatula – for gently removin’ the fish from the pan.
For more kitchen items I love/use: please visit my shop page.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog & love of cooking.
Keywords: Sword fish, White Fish, Fish, Peach, Pecan, Chutney, Summer, Fruit, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Whole 30, Paleo, Low Carb, Pescatarian