Salmon with Lime, Cumin, & Paprika
Salmon summers, summer love… Pacific wild salmon season generally runs May – September. This recipe is light and tasty – perfect with a fresh corn & tomato salad.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Spanish
- 4 fillets (~ 2 lb) wild caught salmon, skin on
- 1 1/2 Tbsp e.v. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp ground paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Mix olive oil, lime juice, cumin, paprika, and salt in a small bowl. Rub onto salmon and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Bake covered ~ 13-18 minutes (depending on thickness) or until fish is flaky. Serve over a bed of mixed greens with Corn & Tomato Salad and add sea salt to taste. Garnish with lime wedges. Happy Eating! – Beckie
Cooking time will vary depending on thickness and kind of salmon. Wild salmon cooks faster than farm raised, generally due to fat content. Play with cooking time based on thickness and wild vs. farm raised.
Things In My Kitchen:
- Old school juicer – I prefer these over the manual citrus press for ease of use. I’m also not into electric ones ’cause that’s just one more thing to lug around and/or plug in.
For more kitchen items I love/use: please visit my shop page.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog & love of cooking.
Keywords: Salmon, Pescatarian, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Whole 30, Paleo, Keto