I recently got my tonsils taken out and these were literally a life saver. Nature’s sweetness and no added sugar. You can “up the game” and add other fruits, lime, sugar, mint, yogurt, whatever, but I found these to be perfect and simple for cooling my throat down and I look forward to eating them on a hot summer day.
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 18
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: International
- 1 small seedless watermelon
- Cut off the rind and toss. Chunk watermelon. Place in blender and blend until smooth. Pour into popsicle molds, leaving a little space at the top, and insert sticks or handles.
- Freeze. Takes at least 4 hours to freeze.Run mold under hot water and gently pry away the popsicle from the mold, trying not to just pull the stick/handle out. Enjoy the coolness! Beckie
- Some of the pulp may settle into the bottom of the mold. Just enjoy it, unless you want to sieve it out for a consistent texture.
- You can fill the molds fuller than pictured but it’s hard to eat them when the bottom is filled.
- Have leftover juice? Cool – freeze it in ice-cube trays or drink up.
Things In My Kitchen:
- Popsicle Molds – BPA Free and has a drip guard for catching the melting juice.
For more kitchen items I love/use: please visit my shop page.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog & love of cooking.
Keywords: Snack, Watermelon, Popsicles, Treat, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Low Carb, Paleo