Perfect Roasted Potatoes
This recipe is perfect for roasting small & peeled yukon potatoes. Cut ’em in half, drizzle with oil, and bake/roast on a baking sheet. EASY! Leave the skin on if you like, but somedays it’s just pretty to see a perfect peeled & roasted potato.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: International
- 6 small yukon gold potatoes, peeled & halved
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pinch black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Toss the peeled and halved potatoes in olive oil, salt, and pepper (in a bowl or on the pan). Place potatoes flat side down (see picture) and cook for 15 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes or until tender and brown. Happy Eating! Beckie
- Wanna up your game? Add some fresh chopped parsley, chives, cheese, or sour cream.
- This dish is easy to add some roasted baby carrots. Just put them all on the same pan but carrots will cook faster.
Things In My Kitchen:
- Fish Spatula – Thin enough to get under those potentially sticky potatoes and flip ’em easy.
- 13 x 18 “jellyroll” sheet pan – Perfect for roasting veggies.
For more kitchen items I love/use: please visit my shop page.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog & love of cooking.
Keywords: Potatoes, Yukon Gold, Roast, Vegetables, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Comfort Food, Holidays, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter