Roasted Rosemary Baby Potatoes
Who doesn’t love roasted ‘lil baby poppable potatoes? This recipe is simple to make and easy to eat. TIP: You may need two baking sheets if potatoes are too close together. You want them to roast and not steam, which is what they will do if they are smashed to close together.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: International
- 2 lb baby potatoes
- 3 Tbsp e.v. olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- pinch black pepper
- parsley – optional as garnish
- sour cream – optional as garnish
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Mix potatoes in a bowl with olive oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Toss onto on an aluminum lined baking sheet.
- Roast (uncovered) ~10 minutes, move potatoes around and redistribute evenly, and bake for ~ 10 – 15 minutes or until crispy and brown.
- Add salt to taste. Top with fresh chopped parsley and add sour cream if you like. Happy Eating! Beckie
Things In My Kitchen:
- Over the Sink Colander – for rinsin’ them taters.
- 13 x 18 “Jellyroll” Baking Sheets – perfect for roastin’ potatoes.
For more kitchen items I love/use: please visit my shop page.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog & love of cooking.
Keywords: Roast Potatoes, Potatoes, Holidays, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Dairy Free