Roasted Whole Carrots
This easy whole roasted carrot recipe is the perfect side addition to any meal. Sweet little cute carrots roasted in the oven and topped of with a chopped garnish of the greens from the top of the carrot. Waste not, want not.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 (2 each)
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: International
- carrots – 1 bunch
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pinch black pepper
- green carrot tops, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Cut the green tops off the carrots but leave a wee bit of root on the carrot. Chop the green tops and use as garnish after the carrots come out of the oven.
- Toss the carrots with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Lay out on baking sheet.
- Cook ~ 12-15 minutes or until brown on one side. Flip and cook an additional 8-12 minutes or until brown. Add salt to taste. Happy eating! Beckie
This recipe is easy to make with a couple roasted potatoes on the same sheet pan.
Things In My Kitchen:
- Fish Spatula – Thin enough to get under those potentially sticky carrots and flip ’em easy.
- 13 x 18 “jellyroll” sheet pan – Perfect for roasting veggies.
For more kitchen items I love/use: please visit my shop page.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog & love of cooking.
Keywords: Carrots, Roasted, Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Whole 30