Herbed Pork Tenderloin
This herbed pork tenderloin recipe will go with nearly anything and is an easy & delicious “go to” dinner meal that doesn’t require much thought, ingredients, or preparation. Try it with this fresh Plum Coulis .
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stovetop / Oven
- Cuisine: International
- 2lb Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Tbsp + vegetable oil
- ~1 1/2 Tbsp mixed dried herbs or Herbs de Provence
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- pinch black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Set Pork Tenderloin on a plate on the counter for ~ 30 minutes before cooking. Before cooking lightly rub/sprinkle on sea salt, black pepper, and herbs.
- Bring a heavy bottomed & oven proof pan to medium high heat. Add enough vegetable oil to lightly coat the bottom of the pan. Turn your oven vent on – there may be a fair amount of smoke. Grab a splatter guard as well, if you’ve got one.
- When the oil is hot, add the tenderloin and pan fry ~ 2 minutes on each side (there are usually 3 sides for a tenderloin). Immediately transfer to an oven and cook an additional 12-15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 135F. Tent and let sit 5-10 minutes before serving
- Add salt to taste. Happy Eating! Beckie
Letting meat acclimate to room temperature for ~ 20-30 minutes before cooking will ensure more even cooking.
Things In My Kitchen:
- Splatter guard so that my kitchen stays cleaner from oil poppin’ all over the range & counters.
- 12″ cast iron skillet for searing & baking in the same skillet.
For more kitchen items I love/use: please visit my shop page.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Thanks for supporting my blog & love of cooking.
Keywords: Pork Tenderloin, Pork, Herbs, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Whole 30, Low Carb, Keto, Holidays, Thanksgiving, Christmas