Corn & Edamame Succotash
Corn & Edamame Succotash – Serves 6
Healthy, colorful, yummy, simple, fast. This corn & edamame uncooked succotash recipe is a great side dish and/ or addition to a potluck. Super extra bonus: these ingredients can be kept in your freezer and used when you forgot to go to the grocery store!
- Yield: 6
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: No Cooking Involved
- Cuisine: International
- 1 1/2 cups (~8 oz) frozen or fresh corn kernals, defrosted
- 1 1/2 cups (~8 oz) frozen shelled edamame, defrosted
- 1 small (~ 4 oz) red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup (~ 1 oz) red onion, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp e.v. olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Mix all ingredients to a medium sized bowl. Add sea salt to taste. Serve room temperature. Happy Eating! Beckie
Things In My Kitchen:
- Teak Cutting Board – Sustainably harvested wood, “juice grooves” for liquidy foods, so the liquid doesn’t run onto your counter.
For more kitchen items I love/use: please visit my shop page.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog & love of cooking.
Keywords: Succotash, Beans, Edamame, Corn, Salad, Side, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Dairy Free