Peach & Tomato Salad
This summer peach & tomato salad / salsa recipe is perfect on it’s own, with chips, over salad, or on chicken, fish or black beans. Fresh, flavorful, and colorful.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: International
- 1 large peach, diced
- 1 corn on the cob, kernels sliced off
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup canned green chilis, drained & diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp chives, sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Bring a small cast iron pan to medium high heat. When smokin’ hot, toss in the corn kernels. Don’t stir it immediately. Let it sit until it’s seared brown – should just be a minute or two if your pan is hot enough. Stir and let sit for another minute or two. Remove from heat and place in a bowl
- Add remaining ingredients to corn, stir, and add salt to taste. Happy Eating! Beckie
- Can’t find green chilis? Skip it or use 1/2 cup green peppers diced or 1 Tbsp jalapeno if you like it spicy.
- Don’t have fresh corn? Use frozen corn – sometimes they have roasted frozen corn.
- Don’t have time to sear the corn? Skip that step and eat it raw.
Things In My Kitchen:
6 1/2 ” cast iron skillet – this is tiny, packs a lot of heat, and is affordable. It should last a lifetime as well.
For more kitchen items I love/use: please visit my shop page.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog & love of cooking.
Keywords: Peaches, Corn, Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Gluten Free