Easy to make this Parmesan crisp recipe and even easier to eat. Grate some Parmesan cheese. Add some herbs or spices. Enjoy. These will stay good in the refrigerator a couple days but will need to be layered between parchment paper and placed in a ziplock bag.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 3
- Category: Condiment
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Italian
- 3/4 cup (~ 2 oz) Parmesan cheese, grated
- pinch dried thyme
- pinch cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grate Parmesan cheese on the small side of a box grater. Mix in cayenne and thyme or any herbs or spices that you like.
- Distribute 6 mounds evenly on a wax or silicone lined baking sheet. Lightly flatten out with your fingers, making sure to leave ~ an inch between each crisp. Cook ~ 4-5 minutes or until starting to bubble, melt together, and turn light brown.
- Rest 2 minutes and remove with a thin metal spatula. Don’t wait to long to get them off the pan or they will harden and stick. Happy Parmesan eating! Beckie
Things In My Kitchen:
- Fish spatula – love this spatula – great for flipping fish and getting these delicate Parmesan crisps off the pan.
For more kitchen items I love/use: please visit my shop page.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog & love of cooking.
Keywords: Parmesan, Parmesan Crisp, Vegetarian, Appetizer, Snack, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Keto, Holidays