Cucumber & Dill Salad
My uncle always had cucumbers marinated in vinegar in the refrigerator when we were growing up. We ate some version of this cucumber salad recipe as a snack non-stop in the summers. Also perfect as a side with some barbeque ribs.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: No Cooking Involved
- Cuisine: International
- 3 medium cucumber, peeled & thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp e.v. olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and marinate for a couple hours. Add sea salt to taste. Stays good ~ 5 days in the refrigerator. Happy Eating! -Beckie
Things In My Kitchen:
- Mandolin – This is by far my favorite mandolin for thin slices. Still gotta watch those fingers though!
For more kitchen items I love/use: please visit my shop page.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog & love of cooking.
Keywords: Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Carb, Paleo, Whole 30, Snack, Summer, Holidays, Memorial Day, Labor Day, 4th of July