Peach, Fig, & Arugula Salad
This fresh peach, fig, & arugula salad recipe is tossed with your favorite vinaigrette (lemon, honey & olive oil for me), and topped with blue cheese & pecans. Use Turkish figs if you got ’em, they are a little sweeter than most.
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 3
- Category: Main Dish / Salad
- Method: No Cooking Involved
- Cuisine: International
- 5 ounces arugula
- 2 small peaches, sliced
- 8 figs, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup favorite vinaigrette
- Toss the arugula with a little bit of dressing and plate. Add peaches, figs, onions, and pecans to bowl. Mix in a little vinaigrette and add to plated arugula. Garnish with blue cheese. Happy Eating! Beckie
- Don’t want store bought vinaigrette? Mix 2 Tbsp lemon juice, 3 Tbsp olive oil, 2 tsp honey, 1/4 tsp salt to a jar. Shake vigorously and toss with salad.
- Don’t have pecans? Use any nut. Don’t like onions? Skip it!
- Got some extra time & ambition? Tear up some bread, toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper & toast in the oven at 325 ~ 12 minutes.
Things In My Kitchen:
- Benriner wide mandolin – I like the wide version to slice ingredients thin – definitely my fav mandolin, although you still got to be careful!
For more kitchen items I love/use: please visit my shop page.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog & love of cooking.
Keywords: Peaches, Figs, Blue Cheese, Pecans, Arugula, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Fruit, fast Dinners, Healthy Dinners