Nothing better than roasted caramelized veggies of any kind and that includes earthy & substantial local roasted cauliflower! Throw a little lemon on this recipe before roasting if you want some extra zip. These are totally addicting.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: International
- one large head cauliflower (~ 1 1/2 lb), chopped into bite size florets
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- pinch black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F for convection roast if you got it. (Use regular bake if you don’t).
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread on a baking sheet, making sure to not overcrowd (that will cause steaming and not roasting). Bake 17-22 minutes or until tender and browning. You can turn the broiler on for the last couple minutes to get it to brown if needed, but watch closely that it doesn’t burn.
- Add sea salt to taste. Happy Eating! Beckie
- This is the basic recipe. Variations are endless. Use any herb you got on hand or add chili pepper flakes for heat. Add a little grated Parmesan if you’ve got that.
- If you know that your oven doesn’t get very hot, turn up the heat to 450F instead of 425F.
Things In My Kitchen:
- 12 x17 jelly roll baking sheet – I use this for practically everything that goes in my oven.
For more kitchen items I love/use: please visit my shop page.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog & love of cooking.
Keywords: Roasted, Cauliflower, Gluten Free, Keto, Low Carb, Dairy Free, Whole 30, Paleo, Vegetarian, Vegan