Roasted Asparagus with Feta
Roasted & beautiful asparagus recipe topped with a touch of feta for tang.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: International
- 1 bunch (~ 1 lb) asparagus
- 1 1/2 Tbsp e.v. olive oil
- sea salt
- black pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta – optional as garnish
- Preheat oven to 425F. LIne a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Rinse & dry asparagus and snap off and/or peel the bottom inch of each stalk (if needed) to remove any toughness or bitterness.
- In a bowl, toss asparagus with olive oil and a touch of salt and pepper. Lay out each stalk on the sheet, trying not to crowd. Roast (uncovered)~ 10-13minutes (until tender) depending on the thickness of the asparagus.
- Top with crumbled feta and add sea salt to taste. Happy Eating! Beckie
Things In My Kitchen:
Tongs – Love these for nearly everything and perfect for tossing the asparagus with olive oil.
For more kitchen items I love/use: please visit my shop page.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog & love of cooking.
Keywords: Asparagus, Feta, Keto, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Low Carb