Avocado & Tomato Salad
Easy, fast, and flavorful. Sliced Avocados and tomatoes drizzled in Balsamic sauce and topped with basil and watercress leaves. Hardly a recipe, just putting together ingredients!
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 4
- Category: Salad
- Method: No Cooking Involved
- Cuisine: International
- 1 large ripe Avocado (semi – firm), peeled, pitted, 12 total slices
- 2 small-medium tomatoes, 6 slices per tomato, 12 total slices
- ~24 watercress leaves
- ~24 small to medium basil leaves or 12 large
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- pinch black pepper
- Lay down a tomato slice and top with an avocado slice. Repeat until there are 3 slices of avocado and 3 slices of tomato on each plate.
- Mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Drizzle over salad and shake on some sea salt to taste. Top with 2 watercress and 2 basil leaves on each tomato/avocado bundle. Happy Eating! Beckie
Things In My Kitchen:
- 16x12x.75 Teak Cutting Board – Sustainably farmed and harvested and grooves to catch the juices.
For more kitchen items I love/use: please visit my shop page.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog & love of cooking.
Keywords: Avocado, Tomato, Summer, Appetizer, Salad, Side, Snack, Paleo, Whole 30, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Keto, Dairy Free