Lemon Dill Salmon
Fresh and popping for summer salmon season! Lemon juice, dill, and salmon is a classic recipe combo for fish. This dish also makes for an easy and fast dinner.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 6
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: International
- 6 fillets (~ 2 1/2 lbs) wild caught salmon, skin on
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 6 tabs (~ 2 Tbsp) unsalted butter, each tab = 1 tsp
- 3 lemons, sliced
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Lay salmon (skin side DOWN) in a lightly oiled baking pan or sheet. Drizzle fish evenly with lemon juice and sea salt. Add one pat of butter per piece. Add 2 pieces of lemon per fish and sprinkle on dill.
- Bake uncovered ~ 13-16 minutes or until fish is flaky.
- Sprinkle with more fresh dill if you like and add sea salt to taste. Happy Eating! Beckie
Things In My Kitchen:
- Victorinox 8″ Chef’s Knife – one of my favorite affordable knives.
- Mac 8″ Chef’s Knife – one of my favorite expensive knives. I have & use both of these knives in my knife repertoire as a personal chef.
For more kitchen items I love/use: please visit my shop page.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog & love of cooking.
Keywords: Dinner, Glluten Free, Low Carb