Salmon w/ Green Olives & Almonds
Fresh salmon topped with sliced green olives mixed with sliced almonds, parsley, garlic, and lemon juice and baked. This fast recipe is perfect if you like the tang of green olives and earthy toasted almonds.
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Coastal
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 cup green olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- pinch black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and place the salmon (skin side down).
- Mix all other ingredients together in a bowl and spoon evenly on top of salmon fillets.
- Bake uncovered ~12-15 minutes or until salmon is flaky. Happy Eating! Beckie
Things In My Kitchen:
- 11 x 17 “Jelly Roll” or Cookie Sheet Pan – The 11 x 17 pan is perfect for nearly all meats and veggies that go in the oven.
For more kitchen items I love/use: please visit my shop page.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog & love of cooking.
Keywords: Salmon, Fish, Green Olives, Nuts, Pescatarian, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Whole 30, Coastal, Keto, Low Carb