Figs, Prosciutto, & Cantaloupe Appetizer
It’s fig season, so here’s an incredibly easy appetizer or main dish recipe on a hot summer day. If you’ve got some almonds or other nuts laying around throw them on the plate too. If you have a nice dollop of goat cheese throw it in the center of the figs and drizzle with honey. Drink a little Prosecco while you’re at it and watch the sun set.
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 6
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No Cooking Involved
- Cuisine: Italian
- 1lb of fresh figs, halved
- 8 ounces prosciutto, cut in half and rolled up
- 1 cantaloupe, peeled, seeded, sliced or diced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chiffonade – as garnish
- Arrange figs, prosciutto, and cantaloupe on a plate in the prettiest way you want. Garnish with sliced mint. YUMMMM! Beckie
Things In My Kitchen:
- 16 x 12 x .75 Teak Cutting Board – sourced from sustainably managed plantations and has grooves to catch run-off juice.
For more kitchen items I love/use: please visit my shop page.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog & love of cooking.
Keywords: Cantaloupe, Prosciutto, Melon, Figs, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Carb, Paleo, Whole 30