Edamame, Tomato, & Pecan Salad
This is an easy and delicious vegetarian salad recipe that includes edamame, arugula, tomatoes, and pecans with a sesame ginger dressing. Add some chicken, shrimp, or tofu and it’s a fast main meal as well.
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 6
- Category: Salad
- Method: No Cooking Involved
- Cuisine: International
Ingredient List Salad:
- 6 cups of mixed lettuce
- 1 cup of frozen shelled edamame, defrosted
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
Ingredient List Dressing:
- 1 1/2 Tbsp (~1 whole lime) fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp spicy mustard
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- pinch black pepper
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- For the salad: In a big bowl add all salad ingredients together.
- For the dressing: Mix all ingredients in a small bowl and slowly whisk in oil. Gently toss salad with dressing and plate.
- Add sea salt to taste. Happy Eating! Beckie
TIP: Most salad dressings are made by whisking in the oil slowly. Sometimes, time is an issue and we want to eat faster. Toss the vinaigrette ingredients into a mason jar and shake vigorously.
Things In My Kitchen:
- Microplane Zester – Love this for mincing/grating ginger, citrus zest, and Parmesan cheese.
For more kitchen items I love/use: please visit my shop page.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog & love of cooking.
Keywords: gluten free, vegetarian, salad, vegan, side dish