Lime & Cumin Pork Tenderloin
Fast, easy, and delicious. This lime & cumin pork tenderloin recipe is on the dinner table in no time. Wanna get it there faster? Skip the marinating and head straight to the pan with all the ingredients.
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 6
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: International
- 2lb pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp ground coriander
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Marinate sliced pork in lime juice, coriander, cumin, paprika, sea salt, and black pepper for 30 minutes.
- Bring a pan to medium high heat and add enough vegetable oil to coat the bottom of the pan. Throw in the pork slices and fry ~ 1-2 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 145F. You may need to cook the pork in batches as you want to try and sear and not steam it.
- Serve with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and fresh Tomato Salsa or Cucumber Salad. Add sea salt to taste. Happy Eating! Beckie
Things In My Kitchen:
- Old School Juicer – for juicin’ that lime. I love the juicer similar to this that my mom gave me when I moved out over 20 years ago 🙂
For more kitchen items I love/use: please visit my shop page.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog & love of cooking.
Keywords: Pork, Pork Tenderloin, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Keto, Whole 30, Paleo