Tamari & Ginger Edamame
This recipe is a protein packed, addictive, kid friendly, and simple edamame side dish or snack. Tamari (soy sauce) gives it umami and minced ginger spices it up.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Asian
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp ginger, zested
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 16 ounces (1 lb) frozen shelled edamame, defrosted
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce (gluten free)
- sea salt to taste
- Bring a large pan to medium high heat and add oil. When oil is hot add garlic. Saute ~ 1-2 minutes or until fragrant and add ginger. Saute an additional minute and add defrosted edamame and soy sauce. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered ~ 4 minutes or until hot.
- Add sea salt to taste. Serve with Sesame Tuna. Happy Eating! Beckie
Don’t have sesame oil? Use peanut, coconut, or olive oil.
Things In My Kitchen:
Microplane Zester – For zesting the ginger super fine.
For more kitchen items I love/use: please visit my shop page.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog & love of cooking.
Keywords: Tamari, Ginger, Edamame, Beans, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Snack, Vegan, Vegetarian