Crockpot Braised Orange Soy Short Ribs
Crock-pot meals make life so easy. One pot, no mess, no clean up at dinner. This braised beef rib recipe makes meat that falls apart tenderly when cooked on low all day. There will be sauce at the bottom of this so serve with noodles or rice to soak it up. Throw in some potatoes if you truly want only a “one pot dinner”. The Sriracha sauce makes this a touch spicy – omit or add less if you are sensitive to spice levels.
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cook Time: 8 Hours
- Total Time: 8 hours 30 minutes
- Yield: 6
- Category: Main Dish / Dinner
- Method: Crockpot / Instapot / Braised
- Cuisine: International
- Add all ingredients (except cilantro) to a large crock-pot and stir. Cook on low 8 hours.
- Top with fresh chopped cilantro and add sea salt to taste. Serve with rice, egg noodles, or potatoes. Happy Eating! Beckie
- Don’t have a crockpot? Throw all ingredients into a stockpot, bring to a boil, and simmer covered ~ 2 1/2 hours or until tender
Things In My Kitchen:
- Microplane Zester – for grating the ginger.
- Vegetable peeler – serrated, strong, & on a swivel.
- 7 qt. Crock-Pot – It’s big, affordable, & programmable.
For more kitchen items I love/use: please visit my shop page.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog & love of cooking.
Keywords: Crockpot, Instant Pot, Braised, Short Ribs, Beef, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Comfort Food