Pecan Crusted Chicken Breast
This easy crunchy chicken recipe has a gluten free pecan nut coating. Food process the nuts, press into the chicken and bake. Healthy, easy, delicious. This dish is served with Lemon Dill Orzo Pasta.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: International
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 1/2 cups Pecans
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pinch cayenne pepper
- pinch black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped – as garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Finely chop or pulse the pecans lightly in a food processor and mix in salt and cayenne pepper.
- Brush the chicken with olive oil on both sides and lightly salt and pepper. Lay on a lined baking sheet. Top the chicken with the pecan mixture and press down firmly.
- Bake for ~30 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165F.
- Garnish with chopped parsley. Happy Eating! Beckie
Things In My Kitchen:
- A food processor for chopping the nuts..
For more kitchen items I love/use: please visit my shop page.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog & love of cooking.
Keywords: Pecans, Nuts, Chicken, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Paleo, Whole 30, Keto