Grilled Corn On The Cob
This sweet grilled corn on the cob recipe is easy to throw on the grill and even easier to eat. Throw some chili lime butter on it and dig in “typewriter style”.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 3
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
- 3 corn on the cob
- Peel back the husks, leaving them intact an inch or two at the bottom. Remove silk and pull back up over the corn.
- Soak in water (corn should be covered) ~ 30 minutes (this makes the husks not catch on fire on the grill).
- Grill 7-8 minutes per side (3 sides) or until husks are dark and some kernels have darkened. Add butter and salt to taste. Happy eating! Beckie
- Don’t have time to soak the corn for 30 Minutes? Cool, soak it for as long as you can and grill it anyway 🙂
Things In My Kitchen:
- Weber Q1200 – this is my grill, y’all. It’s pretty & cool, simple, has even & consistent heat, and easy to clean. You can even take the grates off, wipe off quickly, and stick in the dishwasher. It fits 6 strip steaks perfectly and is portable (you have to buy this separate and also an adapter hose) so you can easily take it with you camping.
For more kitchen items I love/use: please visit my shop page.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog & love of cooking.
Keywords: Corn, Corn On The Cob, Grilled Corn, Gluten Free, Vegetarian